Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Our Christmas Eve was filled with smiles and laughter here at the Arnold house. I cannot begin to tell you the JOY and DELIGHT that oozes out of this little Haddie Hope. She is a true gift of JOY! Every time you look at her she smiles. We went out for Mexican last night, an Arnold favorite...seems that it may need to "grow" on Haddie. She wasn't too crazy about it, but every time we looked at her, she just grinned. Our waiter was quite "taken" with her. He kept checking in with her to make sure she was doing okay. He would use some Spanish with her which cracked me up. Why not? Let's just throw another language her way to utterly confuse her.

I got helped her into her "I Love Santa" jammies and she was thrilled with them, offering some hearty "Ho! Ho! Ho's!" As I carried my little monkey down the stairs on my back her squeals of joy in my ear where loud and delightful.

Our hearts are filled with JOY! We are overwhelmed by this little gift of JOY that has been delivered to us just in time to celebrate our DELIVERER...our SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!! He is mighty to save! We pray that as you celebrate His gift of salvation in your home that you realize the fullness of His JOY!

From the fullness of His LOVE we have all received one BLESSING after another...

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Arnold family.
    You have much to celebrate this year!
    Have a blessed day! :)
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. What a blessing to follow your journey and share your joy! Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless your family in the New Year.

    The Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you can just see the JOY that oozes from her Amy! I am so happy for you all! I am dying to talk with you but I'm trying to be patient knowing you all need time together to focus on one another. BUT just so you know, I'm here thinking of you, praying for you and CAN'T wait to chat with you. I love you!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy,

    Loved the post and pics! Your Haddie is just so smiley and it's obvious it's geniune. So glad all is going great.

    I tried to send you an email of pic of Haddie at the airport but came back to me. Do you have a new email address?

    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Amy! My eyes are filled with tears and I have a lump in my throat! Her smile just says it all!!! What a blessed Christmas for HER and for ALL of you! Blessings to you all in this new year....what an adventure you're on! Love to you all, Lisa M

    ReplyDelete